Why we need Ubiquinol?
From approximately age 30, our body’s ability to produce and convert regular CoQ10 to its active, antioxidant form, Ubiquinol, diminishes significantly.
The benefits of Ubiquinol include:
- Helps maintain and promote a healthy heart
- Promotes vascular health
- Helps maintain blood pressure that is already within the normal range
- Promotes cardiovascular health*
- Provides sustained, healthy energy*
- Is a key component in 95 percent of the body’s energy production*
- Ubiquinol provides antioxidant support that conventional CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) cannot provide*
- Is the most powerful known sole, fat-soluble antioxidant in the body*
- Helps prevent free radical damage*
- Helps protect against oxidative stress*
This website is accessible from many geographical locations, and the information that it provides regarding Ubiquinol™ is not applicable to nor intended to satisfy the requirements of all countries. Kaneka Pharma Europe supplies Ubiquinol™ as a raw material to companies that produce a variety of Ubiquinol™-containing products. Kaneka Pharma Europe does not make any claims regarding the use of these finished products and each manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that the claims made for and use of its products comply with the regulatory requirement of the locations in which it markets its products.