Ubiquinol has an essential role in producing energy and has numerous health benefits, including:
- Strong antioxidant support – helps soak up oxidative stress and free radicals
- Supports heart health – helps maintain a healthy heart and vascular system
- Cholesterol support – helps maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people
- Powers your cells – helps your body’s cells convert food into energy
- More easily absorbed into the body compared to conventional CoQ10
What does Ubiquinol do?
Ubiquinol helps convert carbohydrates and fats into energy and is found in every cell in the human body. It has been shown to promote energy production in the mitochondrial inner membrane of our cells.
It is a powerful antioxidant that helps to control the harmful effects of free radicals and oxidative stress, which is directly related to the ageing process.
Read more about Ubiquinol’s role in:
This website is accessible from many geographical locations, and the information that it provides regarding Ubiquinol™ is not applicable to nor intended to satisfy the requirements of all countries. Kaneka Pharma Europe supplies Ubiquinol™ as a raw material to companies that produce a variety of Ubiquinol™-containing products. Kaneka Pharma Europe does not make any claims regarding the use of these finished products and each manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that the claims made for and use of its products comply with the regulatory requirement of the locations in which it markets its products.